Load Controller PRG ▸▾
Our office in Prague, Czech Republic is looking to recruit a Load Controller responsible for the production of weight & balance documentation for the customer airlines of Air Dispatch CLC, using the processes and procedures specified for that carrier. These may be electronic or paper based.
• Production of weight & balance documentation for flights specified by the Air Dispatch CLC Duty Manager.
• All weight & balance documentation produced must be in accordance with the requirements of the customer airline and the safety & quality procedures of Air Dispatch CLC.
• To liaise with customer airlines and their contractors as required to produce the required weight & balance documentation
• To carry out any reasonable request by an Air Dispatch CLC manager or supervisor in the course of their duties.
• To maintain currency in the duties they are rostered to undertake.
• To read and acknowledge receipt of all communications issued regarding updates, changes and issues related to the duties undertaken.
• Successful completion of the Air Dispatch CLC training courses and recurrent training courses required by the Loadcontroller position to be undertaken.
• Successful completion of the required IATA Dangerous Goods training course and the required recurrent training courses.
• Meet the required standard of training and currency required by the customer airlines of Air Dispatch to which they are allocated.
• Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• Good computing skills
• A good standard of both Czech and English language both oral and written
Fluent in Czech/Slovak and English language is mandatory.
Shift work including weekend and night shifts.
Salary and other information: Commensurate with the position