Even without previous experience, you can start working with us!
Do you like planes and everything around them and would you like to work in an international environment?
We are a world leader in centralized aircraft balancing, a subsidiary of the Emirates Airlines Group. Our main valuas are safety operation and happy team. We are looking for new colleagues in our office in Ostrava.
That the position name Aviation Specialist / Load Controller doesn't mean anything to you? Does not matter! Read on and you'll get an idea :-)
To become one, you will first sit behind a "school" desk for a month, learn all the basics intensively, and then a more experienced colleague will supervise you for a while.
In time, you will work independently by the computer and responsibly follow established rules and procedures so that you can properly load the aircraft for safe takeoff and travel from point A to point B. You are in contact with airports and people around the world.
What do we expect from you as our Load Controller besides the already mentioned responsibility and good English?
- You enjoy thinking logically at work and you don't mind solving a task under time pressure
- You are OK with shifts in irregular mode - air traffic works 24/7, so we also have 12-hour shifts
- You can do math - you need to be able to calculate well. But you don't have to be afraid of derivatives.
- Team spirit and collegiality (you don't just come to sit on your shift, you have to be able to laugh with us and do something)
- To have a passion in aviation! :)
What will you get from us for a great job?
- Working for the number one in the world and the background of one of the strongest companies in the aviation industry based in Dubai
- A dynamic and modern work environment linked to the company's values
- Rising salary
- An employment contract for an indefinite period from the very beginning
- Time flexibility due to shift work
- Nice benefit program: Commute allowance /Parking on the airport/ Multisport card /Flexipass/ Supplementary pension insurance / other bonuses
- Fruits and refreshments in the workplace, social and sports events organized by the company (We pay attention to our company culture and we also organize various events so that our work is not just about work :-)
- Talent program and professional development within the company
- Start always on the first day of the month from (almost 2 months of training awaits you at the beginning of your employment)
Are you in line with our main values and can´t wait? Excellent, we would like to welcome you for a personal interview! Send us your CV via the contact form below, call us or stop by our office!
We look forward to you!
Your Air Dispatch (CLC) team